How we're working to keep you safe - COVID-19 INFO
When it comes to information, you can never really have too much! This section is dedicated to bringing you more in depth information that you may need. From policies to practices, this section is here for you to learn all about how we're working to keep you as as safe and comfortable during your treatments at aPeel Skin Spa
We are open!
Please read the new policies.
Subject to change as new information is released from the CDC, State of Wisconsin Department of Health and other trusted sources.
- Masks are required in all common areas at Riverpoint Salons & Spa.
- Every client must complete a current Health Questionnaire.
- Schedule your time to pick up skincare products. No walk in's please!
- We're adding extra time between every treatment to clean and sanitize.
- One person at a time rule. Please do not bring your friends or family.
- When you arrive please wait inside your car. I'll let you know when everything is clean and ready for you.
- Please wash your hands before and after your visit.
- Safer Checkout Options are in place but we wil still accept cash payment.
- Please do not bring food or drinks or other personal items inside the salon - spa.
This information may change often as new best practices and guidelines are issued.
Please check back before your visit text or call 414-477-9220 with questions.
Karen K. Brost, L.E., C.O.E Owner, aPeel Skin Spa LLC